domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

My first face-up!

I received Coltrane's head this Wednesday and I already tried his first face up! I went to Wallack's (art store) and bought what was left to buy. I also bought silicon earplugs (to stick on the eyes), fake eyelashes (that I didn't use anyway), etc. So I started at 9, more or less, what took me the most was cleaning the head, for some reason. Anyway, here's the outcome. Meet Coltrane, alias "griposo" xD (for those who do not speak spanish, "griposo" means something like "man with a cold").

My workspace xD



And here he is with wig and eyes:






Daylight shot:



He got no upper lashes because I didn't want to waste the ones I bought, since I'm not very happy with this face-up. Maybe the next time he'll have eyelashes 8D
Note to self: Do not get the dirtiest cheapest brushes. They suck.
Note to self 2: DO NOT MAKE HIM LOOK SICK OR GIRLY!

1 comentario:

Chu dijo...

Jojo, looks nice, but please!!! dont put him the sunglases again! looks so weird!!! XD
I like his mouth :), i think you must put some dark colors in the face up to make some contrast... you will understand what i mean when the other guy arrives XD.
Love ya!

Kissisitos!

Chu